Serge Rachmaninoff Foundation respects your privacy
The protection of your privacy when processing personal data as well as the security of all personal data are important concerns for us. With this data protection declaration, we inform you about what data we process from you, what we need this data for and how you can object to the data processing.
We only collect, process and store personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions or if you have given us your consent to do so, for example as part of a registration process.
What personal data do we collect?
How do we collect personal data?
Do we share your personal information?
We will only pass on your personal data to other third parties if we are legally entitled to do so or if you have given us your consent to do so. This is the case, for example, if we have postal deliveries carried out by third parties, e.g. printers. If data is disclosed abroad, we ensure that we comply with the relevant legal requirements (guarantee of adequate protection).
External service providers who process data on our behalf are strictly bound by contract within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act. We have ensured that the external service providers are able to ¬guarantee data security. They may only transfer the processing of personal data to a third party with our prior approval.
How long do we store your personal data?
We generally store your data for as long as our business relationship with you requires or we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store it. In all other cases, we delete your personal data with the exception of data that we ¬must continue to store in order to fulfil legal – obligations (e.g. we are obliged to store documents such as contracts and invoices for a period of 10 years due to legal retention periods).
What data is processed when using our internet pages?
- Date and time of access
- Internet page from which the access was made, if applicable with the search word used.
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Searches carried out
- the operating system of your computer (provided by the user agent)
- Browser you use (provided by the user agent)
- Device type in case of access by mobile phones
- Transmission protocol used
What are cookies and when are they used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. If you call up the page again, your browser sends the content of the cookies back to us and thus enables recognition of the end device. The reading of cookies enables us to optimally design our website for you and to make it easier for you to use.
If you decide not to accept cookies, you can deactivate and delete all cookies in your browser at any time. Please refer to the help functions of your browser for more information. However, deactivating cookies may mean that certain functions of our website are no longer available to you. If you use another browser or another end device, you must deactivate or delete them again.
How are tracking tools used?
- Navigation path that a visitor follows on the website.
- Dwell time on the website or subpage
- Subpage on which the internet page is left
- Country, region or city from where access is made
- End device (type, version, colour depth, resolution, width and height of the browser window)
- Returning or new visitor
What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You can request information about your stored personal data.
- You can request that your personal data be corrected, supplemented, blocked or deleted.
- If you have given us consent to process your data, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
A letter by post or e-mail is sufficient to exercise your rights. See the Contact section.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data stored with us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you have any questions about your rights in relation to your personal data or otherwise have any queries in this regard, please contact us at the following address:
Serge Rachmaninoff Foundation
Zinnenstrasse 6, 6353 Weggis